Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A quick one

Hi guys,
The departure to the badlands has been put off for a day or two. We had to check on our insurance.
Hope that you are enjoying our blog. I wish that I could load up more photographs as I have some wonderful photos.

I dont know when I will be able to get online again but even though I may not be able to contact you for a while, I will be thinking of you and missing you all. Hopefully when we get home we can spend some time with each of you to chat about our adventure and to look at the MILLIONS of photos I have taken...Thank God for digital cameras...LOL...

c u all soon...

OH Hannah the next time you have Gran over for the weekend can you show her this blog. I miss her heaps and heaps...

Love to all
Miss you more...
xoxoxo
Rosemaree

No comments: